October 12, 2012

Sunny Day!

Hey Guys! Have been super busy and haven't been able to make a blog post recently. I have been trying to enjoy my holidays as much as possible before school starts and just haven't had any time! I've taken some photos the past week though :)

Its spring so it's finally time to start warming up here in Australia and it was suuper sunny and warm the other day, my friend, her sister and I were going to go fishing with her dad but due to wind and strong waves we were unable to go :( but instead we drove to a small town about an hour away and went to a beautiful beach. As you can see it was a beautiful day, the sun was out, not one cloud and beautiful clear blue water. The water was FREEZING though and I couldn't make it in past my waist so we just layed back and enjoyed the sunshine!




After the beach we headed to a little winery on a lake which was beautiful but unfortunately I didn't get any photos because I left my camera in the car, really regret that now though! I ordered a juice and we all had something to drink along with some bread with pumpkin seeds (which I wasn't a huge fan of!) We finished the day by going to a bakery, although I didn't get anything and looked around some of the stores in town. I got dropped home and headed straight to another friends house where we watched a movie and caught up!

I know this was a long post, but hopefully it can make up for the absence :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day! xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Can I ask where this is?

    I'm so glad it's warming up now, how beautiful is today's weather?

    Just letting you know i'm hosting a giveaway at the moment, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/10/flora-beauty-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful place! :) i'm so happy to hear that it's starting to warm up over there, i know you guys have been waiting for this (as much as we have waited for cold weather on this side of the world, haha!). ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow what beautiful photos. am v jealous right now coz its freeezing in the uk hehe, glad its warming up bet you cant wait for summer :D

    allaboutbethan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great post!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Got a question?